ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Feature request: Hold Spacebar to pan image

<< < (2/3) > >>

IainB:
I didn't know about that SC pan function either. Can't seem to get it to work on this laptop I am using. Is there a setting for it somewhere?

mouser:
There is no setting for it, but note that it won't work if the entire image is visible and there is no need to pad.

IainB:
Even so, with a large or magnified image, I still can't get it to pan. I must be doing something wrong.
Coincidentally, I was thinking only last week about why image management software doesn't seem to have decent panning functionality, whereas my Sony camera has superb in-camera panning of wide lamdscape shots

tomos:
I only found out a while back (well, a year or two back) that rightclick+drag works in SC to pan. I noticed afterwards that it's used in some image viewers.

Anyone coming from adobe (or macromedia) products would be used to using the spacebar to activate the 'pan-hand'.

IainB:
I only found out a while back (well, a year or two back) that rightclick+drag works in SC to pan. I noticed afterwards that it's used in some image viewers.
Anyone coming from adobe (or macromedia) products would be used to using the spacebar to activate the 'pan-hand'.
-tomos (May 19, 2016, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can do that - pan right or left - by clicking and dragging on the horizontal scroll bar. Is that what you mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version