ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Homeland Security warns Windows PC users to uninstall Quicktime

<< < (3/5) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I don't fight that needless battle.  ;D
-wraith808 (April 18, 2016, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ditto. Which is why I don't own any iDevices. ;D
-Deozaan (April 18, 2016, 08:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same here.  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I must say my mom loved to watch iClaudius.  Myself, I only employ the iDivide and iConquer techniques when iDebugging.  :)

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I tried (and am trying) the Android ecosystem.  I still prefer my iPhone and iPad.  Got rid of the Mac- that's mostly propaganda, IMO.  But the iDevices to me are better, even for their annoyances.

dr_andus:
I have many other reasons to hate iTunes  ;)
-Scott_Y (April 18, 2016, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! That piece of software drives me mad every time I have to deal with it.

I just don't understand the logic by which its features and menus are organised or why it works the way it does...

But it might just be that I don't fit their user profile. Still, I'm curious what the logic behind it is, if there is one.

Or is it just features piled upon features over time, without much care for making it user-friendly?

wraith808:
I have many other reasons to hate iTunes  ;)
-Scott_Y (April 18, 2016, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! That piece of software drives me mad every time I have to deal with it.

I just don't understand the logic by which its features and menus are organised or why it works the way it does...

But it might just be that I don't fit their user profile. Still, I'm curious what the logic behind it is, if there is one.

Or is it just features piled upon features over time, without much care for making it user-friendly?
-dr_andus (April 19, 2016, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

You have to look at it as a Mac user.  Then see itunes as a Windows program designed with mac aesthetics.  Then it makes sense.  Sort of.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version