ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software to allow Local testing of a website code while monitoring activity

<< < (2/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
Not portable, but small, simple and still out there as freeware is AnalogX Simple Server

It does claim PHP support but I am not sure how recent it is.
I think the last update for most AnalogX utilities is Vista/W7 era.

questorfla:
Again, I Thank you Both.
I always know who I am going to get the most replies from :).

If I could only find a way to add another 8 hours to every day ... THAT would be a fantastic tool!
Plus the person i had found who knew enough about websites (Or I thought he did?) seems to have vanished.
So I am back to throwing ideas against a brick wall.  Since they are all in my head, i am getting a headache!

I will add both of these to my arsenal and keep plugging away

MilesAhead:
So I am back to throwing ideas against a brick wall.  Since they are all in my head, i am getting a headache!
-questorfla (April 05, 2016, 04:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

It feels so good when you stop.  At least you have that to look forward to.  ;)

wraith808:
While not quite what you're asking for, I have found the (free) Fiddler Web Debugger to be quite handy for this type of thing.
-Stoic Joker (April 05, 2016, 06:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

And something that I've started using instead of fiddler is postman.

Stoic Joker:
While not quite what you're asking for, I have found the (free) Fiddler Web Debugger to be quite handy for this type of thing.
-Stoic Joker (April 05, 2016, 06:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

And something that I've started using instead of fiddler is postman.
-wraith808 (April 05, 2016, 06:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting, I can see where that would be better for developing/tweaking your own code (which questorfla is doing). My purpose for Fiddler is generally - for ethical hacking - to find out what someone else's code is doing when things go awry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version