ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AData s102 256GB USB 3.0 flash drive $94.99

<< < (2/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
You guys didn't miss out on anything.  The tracking info says my item was delivered yesterday.  I went there today and after an hour of waiting in the sun I was told I have no mail waiting.  The tracking info, rather than a note who signed for the package has this:

Delivered yesterday
Your package was delivered. It was handed directly to a receptionist or someone at a front desk.

Like I can do anything with that.  Someday says "I'll take that" and they just hand it to them.. in a place full of addicts and alcies.  Right.

I have had T-Shirts and other USB drives ripped off in the past.  Looks like I need a new place to get my mail.  Trouble is most places will not ship to GENERAL DELIVERY.  So I have to shell out a monthly fee just to get an address.  Edit:  They have you coming and going.  Renting a mail address is not possible without a government issued ID.  Everything keeps coming back to that, coincidentally.

dluby:
That's really shitty >:(

x16wda:
What dluby said.

Turns out Amazon accepted my order, but came back a day later and said "Sorry, we don't actually have this for you any more." Hmph.

MilesAhead:
I sent an Email to Amazon after I found the Contact Us link.  They said they contacted the carrier and supposedly they have the package and intend to deliver it.  However the tracking info still shows what I posted.

This is a major reason I want to get my own postal address while waiting to get an apartment or whatnot.  But like everything else I need a Florida ID to rent a postal box.  If anyone is in proximity to Boston City Hall please PM me.  If I can get a copy of my birth certificate I should be able to get a Florida ID.  They have my driver's license records in the computer.  But since the license is expired, so is my identity.  Just another hurdle to make it fun on the street(not talkin' Wall Street here!!  heh heh)

MilesAhead:
What dluby said.

Turns out Amazon accepted my order, but came back a day later and said "Sorry, we don't actually have this for you any more." Hmph.
-x16wda (April 13, 2016, 05:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, I guess instead of "only 2 left" they should have used the blurb "we have one of these for sale if your handle is MilesAhead and you feel like chasing it around for days."  Heh heh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version