ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Mechanical Keyboards

<< < (7/13) > >>

Target:
thanks Wraith, nice write up (exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for) :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

I'm primarily a gamer so I'd probably want to retain the function keys, but i like the look of those code keyboards

sadly I'm not in the US, so with conversion and shipping that would round out closer to double the price on their site

The cooler masters might be worth looking into, but again with shipping and conversion they're getting pricey (had a look and can't seem to find that particular model locally either, damnit)

Target:
and today I see a 75% code keyboard on MassDrop that looks ideal - unfortunately I'm not in a position to capitalise (and I'm very wary of the potential shipping costs  :o)

Deozaan:
I just came across this one:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deilor/dygma-raise-the-worlds-most-advanced-gaming-keyboa

wraith808:
My largest problem with that is the price.  It doesn't seem commensurate with the features and construction -  the full price they're expecting is $315 USD.  That's the price for a Korean Custom.

tomos:
and today I see a 75% code keyboard on MassDrop that looks ideal - unfortunately I'm not in a position to capitalise (and I'm very wary of the potential shipping costs  :o)
-Target (December 19, 2017, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
I missed that post:
maybe the costs vary for each drop, but I've seen shipping costs there of 16.99US$ to pretty much anywhere in the world (for a keyboard).

Click 'Join the drop', scroll down a little, select country, the shipping costs change automatically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version