ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

spring cleaning

<< < (10/11) > >>

bit:
okay, hamradio gets the wacom tablet.
-nudone (July 05, 2006, 10:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
hamradio might like this ham radio.

mouser:
Been a while since we did any spring cleaning.

Anyone want this? Garmin Nuvi 760 with accessories.
I updated the maps fairly recently, and I may have upgraded the firmware, can't remember.  Has some additional accessories and a 4gb memory card.
I will pay for shipping within the US.

First come first serve BUT you must have at least 1 post on the forum PRIOR to today.

TaoPhoenix:
Been a while since we did any spring cleaning.

Anyone want this? Garmin Nuvi 760 with accessories.
I updated the maps fairly recently, and I may have upgraded the firmware, can't remember.  Has some additional accessories and a 4gb memory card.
I will pay for shipping within the US.
 (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)
First come first serve BUT you must have at least 1 post on the forum PRIOR to today.
-mouser (March 15, 2015, 08:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm starting to ponder. Quick question, what's that thing on the right? But back to GPS's, I'm musing because even though I'm good at the downtown Manhattan NYC grid, the minute I go anywhere else I'm hosed when the roads go sideways and stuff. I have no idea what walking speeds do to GPS's vs driving, but let's say I get off a train, when it gets around to re-orienting it could help, and maybe even at walking speed if I botch taking the wrong road, it might eventually notice and get around to correcting me.

I used  to have a Mio but I lost it somewhere. I remember it being a little weird in NYC, but I'm pondering.

mouser:
its an optional weighted thing that can sit on the dashboard to hold the device, instead of using the suction mount.

TaoPhoenix:
Ah. So I wouldn't need it. I'd be holding the thing by hand.

So how about I put in my bid?

I mean even if it's not quite as fast on the draw updating my progress as driving, it would still be better than stark raving terror I have now!

:o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version