ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

spring cleaning

<< < (5/11) > >>

JavaJones:
Wow, what a cool thread! I'd say yes to the Atari in a heartbeat but then I look behind me and see (literally) about 50 old computers and I remember I really shouldn't be taking on any more ancient computers for the moment. :D

- Oshyan

broken85:
I have a Wacom tablet from my short stay at AIO for Graphic Design. They are great if you do almost any kind of work in image editing programs, and you can get some amazing drawing and painting effects in Photoshop that are basically impossible with a mouse.

i am the current owner of the official donationcoder shared wacom intuos 3 tablet (kindly given to me by mouser).

it is now time to pass it onto another DC member.

if you've ever wondered what it is like to use a wacom tablet then now is your chance - the drawing area is only about 5 x 3 inches but it's enough to give you and idea.

please understand that you will be expected to pass this item on to another DC member when you have decided it is of no further use/enjoyment - unless, of course, you absolutely love it.

let me know...
-nudone (July 05, 2006, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Josh:
I have a hauppage wintv tuner from an old pc of mine. This is a PCI form factor device, and was known to work in the computer it was in. If anyone is interested, please, inquire within.

Josh:
Got one more goodie for you all. Not sure how many of you this will be helpful too, but, I have a copy of Hobbyware Pattern maker Standard edition 4.05. This program allows you to generate cross stitch patterns using the built in editor, or via image importing. This has come in really handy for my wife (which is why we purchased the pro edition) and I feel anyone who cross stitches will find this extremely useful.

More info at http://www.hobbyware.com

app103:
I do x-stitch...but I have always charted my patterns by hand with sketches, graph paper and a light table. (takes at least 10 hrs of work to make a pattern)

I also do beadwork, which some x-stitch patterns can be adapted for that, depending on the pattern and the style of beadwork I am doing.

I have tried various programs for it but never really liked the patterns it generated. They either required you to spend a small fortune on a zillion thread colors, used rare colors that were more expensive and harder to find, or were 50% half-stitches. (I hate half-stitches!) And none of them ever included backstitching definition.

I'll try the trial version of Pattern Maker and let you know if I like it.

This hangs on the wall of where my husband used to work. People have commented that I made it look a lot like my husband.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version