ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

spring cleaning

<< < (3/11) > >>

mouser:
nudone - hamradio seemed very interested in the tablet at the time i passed it along to you - he might be the perfect recipient, if he still want it.

nudone:
dilema - josh has also asked if there have been any takers for the tablet.

but, as hamradio was the first to ask and i see that josh has already claimed the watch above then it seems fair to let hamradio have the tablet.

i shall wait until hamradio has made a comment before doing anything further.

maybe if josh and hamradio could just state what their interest is in the tablet - have they used one before, do they agree to pass it on if it doesn't suit their needs.

mouser:
josh doesnt need the watch and the tablet!!!  >:(

superboyac:
2. i have a few graphic novels (marvel universe x, cristis on infinite earths, from hell, inhumans, marvels, league of extraordinary gentlemen).  anyone who doesn't have these and wants them please post.
--- End quote ---

Man, I used to be really into these books.  I'd like to check out Inhumans if you still have it available.  I know I have crisis on infinite earths, but I don't know if I have universe x (the stories are so confusing, and it's been a few years).  If I don't have universe x, I'll read that one also.  When I go home, I'll check.

I don't know which book it was in, but I read some epic story about the Inhumans and Black Bolt.  Something about the worlds that were going to die and Black Bolt somehow saves the day.  Something like that.

nudone:
okay, hamradio gets the wacom tablet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version