ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Affinity (Serif) goes head to head with Photoshop & (maybe) Illustrator

<< < (4/7) > >>

Deozaan:
Anyone who already signed up wanna just share the download link so we don't have to give out an email address to try it out?

4wd:
Anyone who already signed up wanna just share the download link so we don't have to give out an email address to try it out?-Deozaan (November 14, 2016, 05:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Knock yourself out  :)

Download ~277MB

I'm finding it a little on the slow side loading images but haven't really looked too much into the whole program yet.

And Designer if you want to play with that also:

Download ~253MB

tomos:
life would be easier if you all were inside my head so you better would understand what I said and what I forgot to mention...
-Curt (November 14, 2016, 02:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, I know that one :D

Deozaan:
Anyone who already signed up wanna just share the download link so we don't have to give out an email address to try it out?-Deozaan (November 14, 2016, 05:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Knock yourself out  :)
-4wd (November 14, 2016, 05:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!  :Thmbsup:

TucknDar:
Full version Affinity Designer 1.5 for Windows was released two days ago! https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/designer/

Opening offer of £30 / $40 / €40 until 24th November. Official price at £40 / $50 / €50 after that. Very decent price!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version