ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Dan Gilmor on moving to Linux

<< < (8/8)

40hz:
people who have obvious psychological issues
-40hz (March 08, 2016, 11:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Lovely attack. Reported.
-Tuxman (March 08, 2016, 11:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Be my guest. I'll happily await the decision of the powers that be.

Tuxman:
I surely hope they won't let you go wild here without any borders. This was a friendly community when I registered, not a "let's insult people because we are out of arguments" one.

40hz:
I surely hope they won't let you go wild here without any borders. This was a friendly community when I registered, not a "let's insult people because we are out of arguments" one.
-Tuxman (March 08, 2016, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hard to predict. Despite numerous complaints about your comments over the years, you seem to have been allowed to continue unabated. And you're rather handy and free with insults yourself in case you haven't noticed. So your convenient indignation and sudden butt-hurt along with your self-serving comment about this being a "friendly community" is rather ironic considering your troll-like comments in many other threads on this forum. So if that's any indication of the degree of tolerance around here, I'm not the least bit worried.

Nevertheless, I'll wait to hear from the mods or Mouser regarding your complaint. It will be interesting to see what he/they have to suggest.

So this is all I'm going to say about this until I hear back. They take reports pretty seriously around here. So I'm sure neither one of us will have to wait very long to hear back from the admins. 

Bye!

tomos:
Comeon guys, just drop it please.

To try and stun ye into silence, I post the kitchiest thank you [in advance] that I could find on donationcoder:

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version