ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Facebook Page Image Downloader And Sharing Utility

<< < (2/2)

4wd:
I also have the program sending out SMS text messages, however I need a new modem, which I ordered, to handle sending out MMS text messages.
-Asudem (February 11, 2016, 01:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

A modem?? You should be able to just Email those to the provider in question's message server: [email protected]. They usually have two different target addresses, one for plain text, and one for media stuff.
-Stoic Joker (June 17, 2016, 06:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Only applicable if the provider allows you to do it, in Australia you can't because the sender pays for the SMS/MMS and they can't bill an email address.  It would also stop unwanted charging in a recipient pays system.

But there are plenty of 3rd party SMS<->email gateways available, eg. I use SMSGlobal for email to SMS.

Asudem:
Whew, never expected this thread to get resurrected.

I finally obtained a device that allows me to send MMS messages through C#, however finding a reasonably priced SIM card provider is just impossible.

Twillo is an option I looked into and may stick with, as I would just be sending a few MMS to a handful of numbers.

I haven't looked at my code in a while so I will go through it, clean it up, document, and post it when I get some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version