ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Keybase and the Keybase Filesystem (KBFS)

<< < (10/10)

wraith808:
Looks interesting- but it's not in my installation, which makes me sad.

Deozaan:
Looks interesting- but it's not in my installation, which makes me sad.
-wraith808 (October 08, 2017, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Are you saying the feature isn't available for you? If so, have you updated the app since they launched this feature? I can see it on my mobile (Android) device. I have to click the hamburger menu (settings) to get to it, but it's there. I also updated the app on Linux and I see the git tab on the sidebar.

I only wish the feature supported Mercurial as well, because I prefer that over git. But I'm still glad to see this even without Hg support.

wraith808:
It is not available to me, and I've tried to restart the service to see if it would update on my desktop.  (This is desktop that I'm referring to.)

So I tried to check on my mobile after your post, and it's there.  Maybe they just haven't pushed it out to desktop yet.

Deozaan:
Try manually installing the latest version from their download link here: https://keybase.io/download

That's what I did to get the feature on the Linux client.

Shades:
For Windows it appears that re-installing instead of updating is the way to go. Myself I had also issues when updating. And none after re-installing. The Windows client is not the highest priority. Linux, Mac, iOS and Android get more "love" than the Windows desktop App.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version