ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

In-Car Emergency Kit - Your Recommendations

<< < (7/7)

wraith808:
I know you said multi-tool, but to be more explicit about a few tools that many don't think about until its too late - window breaker, seatbelt cutter, and pry bar.

MilesAhead:
I know you said multi-tool, but to be more explicit about a few tools that many don't think about until its too late - window breaker, seatbelt cutter, and pry bar.
-wraith808 (September 27, 2016, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't forget the acetylene torch in case you have to burn your way out!  :)

4wd:
--- End quote ---

Don't forget the acetylene torch in case you have to burn your way out!  :)-MilesAhead (September 27, 2016, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

And don't forget to put them in the boot since they're not the kind of things you want flying around in the cabin during an accident.   :P

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

Don't forget the acetylene torch in case you have to burn your way out!  :)-MilesAhead (September 27, 2016, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

And don't forget to put them in the boot since they're not the kind of things you want flying around in the cabin during an accident.   :P
-4wd (September 27, 2016, 08:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

For some reason all I can think of is Ford Pinto.  The remarkable engineering feat of having the top of the gas tank and the floor of the trunk one piece of metal.  That one case made Gerry Spence a household name(at least after the 60 minutes show profiled him.)  Speaking of compressed gases in the trunk, a guy I worked with who scuba dived as a hobby claimed he had a tank let go on him one time.  He said it borrowed 8 feet into the sand by the time the pressure was exhausted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version