ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

More Git

<< < (2/2)

Jibz:
Admittedly this is becoming harder and harder with GitKraken which is really nice.  :-*
-Tuxman (February 01, 2016, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I looked at it the other day, and it seems quite interesting. I like that it does not call out to git-on-windows. Not sure about the license agreement, which looks more like a NDA.

wraith808:
Admittedly this is becoming harder and harder with GitKraken which is really nice.  :-*
-Tuxman (February 01, 2016, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I looked at it the other day, and it seems quite interesting. I like that it does not call out to git-on-windows. Not sure about the license agreement, which looks more like a NDA.
-Jibz (February 03, 2016, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is exactly how I felt when I looked at it in closed beta.  I thought it would switch once they left closed beta.  Maybe it will become clearer when they are out of beta?  It's also not clear if it will ever be a paid app.

f0dder:
I looked at it the other day, and it seems quite interesting.-Jibz (February 03, 2016, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
They don't have much information about the Kraken itself, and their blog spends more time talking about how they made the ZOMG ANIMATED INK BACKGROUND for the website, and they sure do use words like "disrupt" and "risk" a lot. And basing a non-web-application on Node?

Yeah, it's fine - call me a cranky old guy ;)

Tuxman:
And basing a non-web-application on Node?-f0dder (February 03, 2016, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Them weirdos.

Tuxman:
Since we talked about this, GitKraken started to be a freemium application. Gladly, the Pro features are not relevant enough for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version