ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What other forums do you participate in?

<< < (5/6) > >>

wraith808:
and though Reddit isn't really a forum, I participate in /r/mk fairly regularly.
-wraith808 (September 19, 2016, 12:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

What is that?

I get a 404 when I try it out. Some sort of exclusive club, I guess. :P
-Deozaan (September 27, 2016, 11:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes... just used to typing /r/mk, but it's /r/mechanicalkeyboards

Arizona Hot:
Quote from: Arizona Hot on September 27, 2016, 01:52:24 PM

What does this mean?
-wraith808 (September 27, 2016, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's a ghost post, not from me. Do you speak Ghost? Don't ask me what it says(Ghost is very mystical). The ghost substituted it for my post.

exjoburger:
Well, I'm not sure if it can be called "participate", since I usually find what I'm looking for before asking a question, but Stack Overflow and some of its related sites. Actually, I'm almost afraid to ask questions there  :-[

wraith808:
^ Yeah, I'm on a few of the SE sites.  Some are more welcoming and easier to get into than others it appears.  SO is just too overwhelming, and has way too much traffic flow for me to ever become truly comfortable doing anything but searching there.

rgdot:
The 'funniest' thing abut SO type sites is the ability of some to edit your question. Unless all those editors have super powers to clarify my dumb way of asking then sorry No. Yes I know some of the edits are for formatting but still that editing power is pointless at best imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version