ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Brave: A new browser with built-in adblock and payment solutions

<< < (17/23) > >>

Deozaan:
Sometimes on Youtube I can't find any date for when the video was made. Is there actually none posted, or how or where do I find it?
-holt (December 08, 2019, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

IainB:
@holt:
Sometimes on Youtube I can't find any date for when the video was made. Is there actually none posted, or how or where do I find it?
--- End quote ---
Do you mean when the video was actually made, or simply when that particular YouTube item (file) was posted onto YouTube?
I don't think the actual "made" date would necessarily be known/given and would not form part of the file metadata if you downloaded it.
Otherwise, the date that video file was posted onto YouTube usually/always(?) seems to be given. You could also presumably see the same metadata on the channel of the person who posted that video, where all their videos will be listed.
I usually make a note in CHS (Clipboard Help & Spell) of the video title, the YouTube source link and the date it was posted when I download a YouTube video.

holt:
--- End quote ---

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Deozaan (December 08, 2019, 06:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, that is where the date is supposed to appear, but it does not always do so.

when that particular YouTube item (file) was posted onto YouTube
-IainB (December 08, 2019, 08:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry, I meant '...when that particular YouTube item (file) was posted onto YouTube.'

wraith808:
Uphold handles the payments from BAT.  As I'm a content creator, I verified my account with Uphold for the BAT that I receive.

Today, I received the following e-mail:

You’re invited to join the closed beta program for our revolutionary new debit card that pays 3% CryptoBack and 1% CashBack* on all purchases.

The Uphold Card is a world-first allowing you to instantly toggle between 50+ funding sources, including cryptocurrencies, such as BTC or XRP, national currencies such as USD or GBP, as well as precious metals. With the Uphold Card, you have the freedom to spend what you want, when you want, wherever you want at nearly 50 million merchants and ATMs worldwide.

As a member of our closed beta program, you’ll receive a FREE Uphold Card before the public launch. All we ask in return is that you use the card regularly and send us feedback so that we can refine the card experience before we introduce it to the public.

As a thank you, beta cardholders will receive 3% CryptoBack and 1% CashBack during the beta program. You earn what you spend: spend BTC, earn BTC; spend USD, earn USD.

--- End quote ---

Did anyone else receive this?

Deozaan:
Did anyone else receive this?
-wraith808 (January 15, 2020, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did. And I was concerned it may have been a phishing attempt.

But now that I see you got it, too, I'm less wary about that. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version