ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Brave: A new browser with built-in adblock and payment solutions

<< < (19/23) > >>

wraith808:
Not sure.  I have it on three machines (all of them are at my sit down work station, and on one of them I get them consistently.  The other two, not so much.  But I pay less attention to the other two, so chalked it up to that. 

Edvard:
I'm getting Brave ads like clockwork.  Some I click on, some I don't.  I've earned $0.10 already!  :-*

Deozaan:
I was considering uninstalling Brave and reinstalling it to see if it would fix the fact that I haven't been getting any ads for a long time.

But a few minutes ago I just got my first Brave Rewards ad since... I don't remember when. Seems like I haven't gotten any this entire year so far. But maybe I got a few in January or February.

Here's hoping that more come in.

wraith808:
have you tried to set the number of ads low then back up again?

Deozaan:
have you tried to set the number of ads low then back up again?
-wraith808 (April 15, 2020, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I had tried that. I also tried disabling Brave Rewards and re-enabling it. Nothing made a noticeable difference. That's why my next idea I was thinking of trying was to completely uninstall and reinstall the browser.

Suddenly tonight I've gotten 3 ads within an hour. So it looks like it's back to normal for me now. Not sure what changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version