ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Dice analyzer machine project

<< < (12/19) > >>

mouser:
Thanks for saying so, Ath.

MilesAhead:
My Raspberry Pi Die Analyzer Test Bench:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-mouser (February 12, 2016, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now you just need a large green felt table to get busted for conducting "Vegas Night Operations" without a permit.  :)  I hope you have a check valve on that thing so your cup don't runneth over.  :)

mouser:
Software running on rpi:

ps. for what it's worth, using this software as a benchmark, my desktop pc is about 20x faster than the RPI2.

wraith808:
Nicely done!

mouser:
Just a screenshot showing how well auto clustering (sometimes) works.  Given 159 images, it properly identified front face label, and then autonomously grouped them into equivalent clusters with no mistakes:

Dice analyzer machine project

No guidance was provided by the user other than to say this was a D20 die; there was no pre-training of labels (i.e. this was a pure unsupervised clustering task).
Note that the class numbers listed have no meaning at all.

Notice that it separated the 6s from the 9s, which differ only in the occurrence of a very small dot at the baseline of the 6s.  These classes can be hard for the algorithm to separate sometimes depending on how clear the dot is on a given die (for example if the camera isn't in good focus).

The 159 source camera images being processed look like this (after they've been cropped and focused to hide extraneous background):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version