ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why GOD has not updated the world ?

<< < (6/15) > >>

Renegade:
...First, what I'd like is a nice sandbox to run scenarios through with zero real consequences. That would rock~! ;D
-Renegade (January 19, 2016, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think you might be confusing what seems to happen in what we see as "the world around us" with a concept called "reality".
This is the sandbox.
-IainB (January 20, 2016, 12:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think you missed the part about "consequences". Now... Don't you wish you'd had a sandbox before you'd posted that? :P

x16wda:
...First, what I'd like is a nice sandbox to run scenarios through with zero real consequences. That would rock~! ;D
--- End quote ---

I think you might be confusing what seems to happen in what we see as "the world around us" with a concept called "reality".
This is the sandbox.
--- End quote ---

I think you missed the part about "consequences". Now... Don't you wish you'd had a sandbox before you'd posted that? :P
-Renegade (January 20, 2016, 02:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Come now, every sandbox has consequences! Just ask my cat.

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

This is the sandbox.
--- End quote ---

I gotta go with Iain on this ... We're Totally in an Abandonware Beta Fork. :D

anandcoral:
We all should petition GOD for a better version. Even M$ listened the users and made Win10 from Win8 !

The first feature I want is 48 or more hours per day. You can not imagine the pressure of NANY near the end, due to this limitation  :(
Second it would be better if we can run more instances of ourselves  :)

There are more but I leave others to add.

wraith808:
We all should petition GOD for a better version. Even M$ listened the users and made Win10 from Win8 !

The first feature I want is 48 or more hours per day. You can not imagine the pressure of NANY near the end, due to this limitation  :(
Second it would be better if we can run more instances of ourselves  :)

There are more but I leave others to add.

-anandcoral (January 20, 2016, 09:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

For each improvement, there are downsides.  I say, we know the rules, and it works!  Leave well enough alone!

Downsides to 72 hour days- we'll have 360 hour weeks.  They're bad enough at 40!  ;D

Running multiple instances... that one writes itself.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version