ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why GOD has not updated the world ?

<< < (5/15) > >>

wraith808:
As Curt said, "move thread to basement (board)"

I believe the world as God made it has stayed the same since major events like Creation and the Flood.  Mankind has made most of the changes "trying to improve the world."  Looks like they have made a mess of things. No free updates from God are necessary.
God is not dead,  He is alive!
-techidave (January 19, 2016, 08:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

This thread is obviously tongue in cheek.  Can we not have a bit of fun in an open area?  We aren't really talking about anything serious... it's just silly humor.  And I say this as a believer.  If we can't interact on this level, it sort of explains the negative view that many have...  :(

techidave:
Well, I thought so but wasn't sure about the tongue in cheek.  Still I felt the need to respond.

Thank you so much for not flaming me.  That's one of the things I like about this forum.  Most of the time, things are pretty calm.  But one thing is for sure, the help I have received over the years has been great!

Target:
Thank you so much for not flaming me.  That's one of the things I like about this forum.  Most of the time, things are pretty calm.  But one thing is for sure, the help I have received over the years has been great!-techidave (January 19, 2016, 09:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for not flaming us :Thmbsup: and glad to hear that you can take it in the spirit it was intended  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

safe to say that this is one of those subjects that is potentially sensitive no matter where it turns up >:(

Renegade:
Well living in this world of IT industry, it has become my habit to check if new update of so and so has come up or not. Win10 updates itself and do not even tell me what has become new !!

But the world ! It still has 24 hours in a day. Hey come one we need more time for facebook, twitter, coding etc. and then we have to live also. I think GOD should update the world and add more features to it. What you say ?

-anandcoral (January 19, 2016, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

We're LOOOOOONG overdue for an update.

First, what I'd like is a nice sandbox to run scenarios through with zero real consequences. That would rock~! ;D

IainB:
...First, what I'd like is a nice sandbox to run scenarios through with zero real consequences. That would rock~! ;D
-Renegade (January 19, 2016, 09:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think you might be confusing what seems to happen in what we see as "the world around us" with a concept called "reality".
This is the sandbox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version