ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for a font similar to this image.

<< < (2/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
What is that font from?
-Deozaan (January 12, 2016, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's from that picture I attached ;)

Curt:
WhatTheFont Forum
Open a new case

Title of case
Try to clearly summarize your case. For example: "Obama campaign logo", or "1950s retro script".

Sample image
Hint: The best sample images are ones which show the unique features of a font. For example: if a font's R if unlike any other R from any other font, it is very helpful to see that R for identification purposes.

Optional message
The more you can tell about your sample, the easier it can be identified. For example: knowing a sample came from a magazine published in the 1940s makes it much easier to rule out certain possibilities-What The Font Forum
--- End quote ---

.Beatz:
WhatTheFont Forum
Open a new case

Title of case
Try to clearly summarize your case. For example: "Obama campaign logo", or "1950s retro script".

Sample image
Hint: The best sample images are ones which show the unique features of a font. For example: if a font's R if unlike any other R from any other font, it is very helpful to see that R for identification purposes.

Optional message
The more you can tell about your sample, the easier it can be identified. For example: knowing a sample came from a magazine published in the 1940s makes it much easier to rule out certain possibilities-What The Font Forum
--- End quote ---
-Curt (January 12, 2016, 05:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
Cheers Curt, will go check it out

KynloStephen66515:
He found it:

http://www.dafont.com/brady-bunch.font

Deozaan:
What is that font from?
-Deozaan (January 12, 2016, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's from that picture I attached ;)
-Stephen66515 (January 12, 2016, 05:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

:P I meant where is the picture from. But that's no longer pertinent now that the font has been identified.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version