ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

TI Launchpad for $4.32 (reg. $12.99)

(1/1)

Renegade:
Check out the TI blog for a great deal on the TI Launchpad:

https://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/msp430blog/archive/2016/01/01/new-year-s-deal-msp432-launchpad-for-4-32

New Year’s deal: MSP432 LaunchPad™ Development Kit for $4.32!

To get your New Year started off right, MSP developers can now test out the ultra-low-power and high performance MSP432 LaunchPad Development Kit for only $4.32 with the TI Store coupon code 432@432.

That's right, only $4.32, marked down from the regular price of $12.99. So get your MSP432 LaunchPad Development Kit today! This deal is only for a limited time.
--- End quote ---

It's $7 shipping for me, so I picked up 4. I figure they can't be much harder to learn than any of the other boards out there, and if it's useful, hey... I got a few extras.

But going for a third of the price minus a penny.

I'd read about that line before, but figured I'd skip it because, well... $13 seemed steep for my interest level, and the chances of me finding time for it. I've also learned enough since then to gain a bit more confidence that I'll be able to manage cool something with it.

Renegade:
Good grief. They just arrived. That was lightning quick!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version