ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Pasting enlarges image. Is there a fix?

(1/1)

starkiller:
After I copy an image and paste it in anything, it's enlarged slightly - like 20%? Is there a setting to fix this?

v4.9.5

Ath:
Welcome to the site.

You should start by upgrading to the latest ScreenShotCaptor version (4.15.2) and see if your issue persists.

tomos:
Yup, there was a fix for blurry pasted images a while back, so I suspect the update will fix

starkiller:
I'll update, but this issue has persisted for me for several versions/years (different hardware too), I just put up with it. Not blurry images, they are just enlarged slightly when pasted into another app.

tomos:
I'll update, but this issue has persisted for me for several versions/years (different hardware too), I just put up with it. Not blurry images, they are just enlarged slightly when pasted into another app.
-starkiller (January 11, 2016, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

ah, I thought you meant pasting within SC (reading too quick again). But, update anyways (there's not much point in making a bug report with an older version...)

What you're talking about is going to be dependent on what you're pasting into. I believe this was discussed a while back...
cant find the thread I was thinking of but this might help:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=8892.0
=>
they having opposite problem (smaller images), but the solution could be the same (changing dpi in SC)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version