ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Release: Move Aside Please

<< < (2/2)

IainB:
This might be of interest. It is something similar that I cribbed together from someone else's existing script(s) a while back. I've used it for a few years. It's a toggle to be activated for the in-focus window you are working on. After activation, moving the mouse to the edge of the in-focus window then makes it momentarily fully transparent (invisible), so that you can look at any windows underneath it. Moving the mouse back to where the in-focus window was then returns that window to full opacity.
It could probably be of more use if the focus could also be changed so you could (say) copy text from a layer exposed below, and then return to the  in-focus screen you started with to (say) paste the text - but that's probably a bit hairy, if not redundant - given Alt-Tab.

--- Code: Autohotkey ---<+^U::  ; Ctrl+LeftShift+Ctrl+U loads PeekUnder subroutine - TOGGLE FUNCTION        Gosub, PeekUnder     ; Peek under a window by making it transparent        return;   somewhere later in the script...PeekUnder:   ;Triggered by LeftShift+RightShift+PMsgBox,64,PeekUnder,- is now active. Toggle On/Off with Shift+Ctrl+U,2OnExit CleanupLWin & LButton::if HideWindow =       ; Not set => Activate now{   MouseGetPos,,,HideWindow  ; Window ID under mouse   SetTimer TransWindow, 150}Else {                       ; Already set => Stop, Restore   SetTimer TransWindow, Off   IfWinNotExist ahk_id %HideWindow%, Return   WinActivate ahk_id %HideWindow%   WinSet Transparent, 255, ahk_id %HideWindow%   HideWindow =}Return TransWindow:   CoordMode Mouse, Relative   MouseGetPos X, Y, Window   WinGetPos,,,X1, Y1, ahk_id %HideWindow%   If ( Window = HideWindow && X > 4 && Y > 4 && X < X1-5 && Y < Y1-5 )        WinSet Transparent, 255, ahk_id %HideWindow%   Else WinSet Transparent,   1, ahk_id %HideWindow%Return Cleanup:   MsgBox,64,PeekUnder,Deactivated,2   IfWinExist ahk_id %HideWindow%   {      WinActivate ahk_id %HideWindow%      WinSet Transparent, 255, ahk_id %HideWindow%   }ExitApp;#############################################################################

anandcoral:
This might be of interest. It is something similar that I cribbed together from someone else's existing script(s) a while back. I've used it for a few years.
-IainB (January 19, 2016, 09:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, even Park Cursor Aside can be achieved by similar code. Actually I make this type of raw codes and use them as and when I need something that I can not find from net. Afterwards when I feel that it may help other too, I try to convert it in a proper app and put in NANY.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version