ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Assemble PDF documents

<< < (2/4) > >>

Target:
try this - you'll probably want to read up on the PDFTK syntax so you know what its doing, but...

load files singly or drag and drop a list, then sort accordingly

enter the desired pages as a comma separated list (the script uses aliases, so you need to understand their use)

enter the output file (full path)

click the check string button to see what the output looks like (probably a good idea before you press go)

copy the output to the clipboard or just press run (run will create a batchfile, run it, then delete it)

script must go in the PDFTK folder

Contro:
try this - you'll probably want to read up on the PDFTK syntax so you know what its doing, but...

load files singly or drag and drop a list, then sort accordingly

enter the desired pages as a comma separated list (the script uses aliases, so you need to understand their use)

enter the output file (full path)

click the check string button to see what the output looks like (probably a good idea before you press go)

copy the output to the clipboard or just press run (run will create a batchfile, run it, then delete it)

script must go in the PDFTK folder
-Target (January 02, 2016, 05:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Target running to try. Forgive me. I haven't seen your answer until now.

Best Regards
 :-*

Contro:
I am going to install pdftk and try. The look is splendid.
Now I am sure.

:P

I will comment

Contro:
I am trying first this :

"C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFtk\bin\pdftk.exe" A="Y:\GABINETE\PROYECTOS\285.15\CRONO\2015\12.2015\17.12.2015.montaje\285.15.Proyecto.pdf" cat 1 35 output "C:\Users\JOSE\Desktop\Montaje PDFs\montadito.pdf"

I put pages 1,35 , but I see only produces two pages. How can I indicate to print from page 1 to page 35 both included ?

Best Regards

Contro:
I can obtain now the range of pages

"C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFtk\bin\pdftk.exe" A="Y:\GABINETE\PROYECTOS\285.15\CRONO\2015\12.2015\17.12.2015.montaje\285.15.Proyecto.pdf" cat 1-35 output "C:\Users\JOSE\Desktop\Montaje PDFs\montadito.pdf"

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version