ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

MouseMark on Windows 10

<< < (2/2)

MilesAhead:
Good idea, but it didn't work for me. I tried running in xp, 7, & 8, with and without admin.
Do you know if mousemark is opensource?
-michaewlewis (January 04, 2016, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can't speak for the author.  But I assume he always posted the source as well as binary so that the user could fix errors or change hotkeys.  Editing and recompiling for your own private use shouldn't be an issue.

michaewlewis:
okay.... I feel stupid.... I didn't realize that you had to hold down the hotkeys. I thought you could just press them and it would do the little animation (kinda like the windows pointer location function). Nope... you have to hold it down for about a second for the crosshairs show up and as soon as you let go, it stops.
Update: MouseMark now works on Windows 10.

MilesAhead:
okay.... I feel stupid.... I didn't realize that you had to hold down the hotkeys. I thought you could just press them and it would do the little animation (kinda like the windows pointer location function). Nope... you have to hold it down for about a second for the crosshairs show up and as soon as you let go, it stops.
Update: MouseMark now works on Windows 10.
-michaewlewis (January 04, 2016, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool.  Skrommel probably did it that way so inadvertently hitting the keys wouldn't set off the animation.  I didn't look through the code but that is in line with how he often coded hotkeys.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version