ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

pass time during flights

<< < (2/4) > >>

nosh:
I spent the last long haul flight I took eating and freaking out the Canadian pig farmer in the next seat:
"Is that a FIRE INSIDE THE ENGINE???!!"  :o
"!!! ...I'm pretty sure that's just the wing light."

MilesAhead:
I spent the last long haul flight I took eating and freaking out the Canadian pig farmer in the next seat:
"Is that a FIRE INSIDE THE ENGINE???!!"  :o
"!!! ...I'm pretty sure that's just the wing light."

-nosh (December 25, 2015, 09:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is the pig farmer available for gigs?  That may be more memorable than classic rock.  :D

4wd:
also will the phone last these 3.5h?-kalos (December 24, 2015, 09:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

That depends on your phone, (mine will last almost a day just playing mp3s), and considering it will be in flight mode, (no active RF transmitters), the battery will last longer.

kalos:
thanks!

as for the youtube-to-mp3 button, unfortunately it's not a single click operation! it opens a website and you need to go to that and download it manually!
as for the slimjet, it seems very promising, but could I disable the automatic merging of audio and video? I only need the audio! (or ideally only save the audio!)

4wd:
as for the slimjet, it seems very promising, but could I disable the automatic merging of audio and video? I only need the audio! (or ideally only save the audio!)-kalos (December 25, 2015, 09:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.slimjet.com/en/webhelp/youtube-video-downloader.htm
If you only want to quickly download the audio track without wasting time downloading the video data, you also have to wait until the video has started playing for at least 5 seconds. After that, click the "Download Audio" button to start downloading the audio track in mp3 format.
--- End quote ---

Otherwise just cancel the MP4 component of the download in the downloader.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version