ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Release: Automatic Screenshotter - v1.06 - May 7, 2017

<< < (10/18) > >>

mouser:
Also mentioned on makeuseof here:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-free-screen-recorders-capture-windows-desktop/

mouser:
New version uploaded:
v1.05.1 - Mar 21, 2017

* Support for High-DPI displays (where text magnification setting is over 100%).
* Improved default sound.
* New option for capturing a specific region by coordinates.

tomos:
Not sure if this the correct thread mouser,
portable version:
in the included image browser, when I delete a file -- whether I do Shift+Del or just Del -- I get the same dialogue asking do I want to permanently delete. [Maybe that's the only delete option?]

PS, in my ideal world, I would have the option to not show a dialogue for regular delete (recycle bin), and to continue to display dialogue for Shift+Del (this for Screenshot Captor too!). But this a trivial request in terms of importance.
(I had that option at some stage but cant remember where: I thought it was with dopus, but no.)

mouser:
There is an option "Don't ask me to confirm deletion of files" -- but note that it's in the Image Browser tool (under File menu) not in the Automatic Screenshotter tool.

tomos:
There is an option "Don't ask me to confirm deletion of files" -- but note that it's in the Image Browser tool (under File menu) not in the Automatic Screenshotter tool.
-mouser (March 21, 2017, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, that's what I'm talking about:

in the included image browser, when I delete a file -- whether I do Shift+Del or just Del -- I get the same dialogue asking do I want to permanently delete. [Maybe that's the only delete option?]
-tomos (March 21, 2017, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version