ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Release: Automatic Screenshotter - v1.06 - May 7, 2017

<< < (3/18) > >>

c.gingerich:
Works well so far in my testing. Question: I do tech support for my company, can you make a quicker way of changing the time interval for the capture? Maybe a sub menu on the context menu of the tray icon? Allow, the user to make their own custom time intervals for the menu?

This way I can make the captures closer together while I am working with a customer and farther apart when in down time.

mouser:
good idea.

AbteriX:
"Capture Rules" looks very promising. Can't wait to test it out at real work (next week).

Question: I see no "Include mouse cursor" option? But it is there, right? I need this to keep track which button was clicked (Mouse was over "Yes" or "No" button).

Ideas:
1.) Capture every X seconds, BUT only if YYY- key is hold down.
You know, I don't need to capture all time, but the right moments, ...then I will press a hotkey and every x secs a shot is taken.
Of course, that hotkey should be swallowed by 'ASS' and not forwarded to WindowsTM.

Or maybe better: a hotkey to toggle "Capture every X seconds" (CEXS) on and off on the fly.

I think my work flow (to document installations steps) is as follows:
- take some shot manually by pressing Print key.
- press hotkey to switch CEXS on
- take some shot manually by pressing Print key in between, just to be sure to capture the right moment.
- press hotkey to switch CEXS off if nothing important happens.
- press hotkey to switch CEXS on again for next steps.

2.) Capture on mouse click.
As independent option, or in combination with CEXS.
Only take a shot if a mouse button is pressed.
Or, take an shot every x secs, and additionally shot at mouse click.

But than again,  that what I wanted to capture is gone already after the mouse click was recognized, right?
But I think on the "Wink" application, which does exactly that (IIRC).

As always, just some ideas.

mouser:
Question: I see no "Include mouse cursor" option? But it is there, right? I need this to keep track which button was clicked (Mouse was over "Yes" or "No" button).
--- End quote ---
I can add capture cursor option -- but note that it's not going to be capturing often enough to accurately capture whenever you get a click.
I could add a lower level mouse hook in the future and an option to capture on EVERY mouse click..

Or maybe better: a hotkey to toggle "Capture every X seconds" (CEXS) on and off on the fly.
--- End quote ---
yeah, this is similar to the request for tray menu to quickly change frequency of capturing.

ewemoa:
you could edit the ini file to have it not start minimized.
-mouser (December 27, 2015, 09:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I took a look at the two .ini files that I found but it wasn't obvious to me what change ought to be made.  Any hints?  (FWIW, this was for the portable version.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version