ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 Release: Automatic Screenshotter - v1.06 - May 7, 2017

<< < (11/18) > >>

mouser:
v1.05.1 - Mar 21, 2017

* Support for High-DPI displays (where text magnification setting is over 100%).
* Improved default sound.
* New option for capturing a specific region by coordinates.

mouser:
v1.06.1 - May 3, 2017

* [BugFix] Fixed GDI leak that could cause app to hang after thousands of captures.

Ballue:
Hi,

thanks for great tool. I have a question about file saving rules. I crawled thru all the settings, but even if I put single file name like "screenshot" files are being stored with counter (screenshot_as_00001.png, etc. Is somehow possible to use just one name, which will be replaced everytime with new screenshot (e.g. screenshot.png) ? In more details - I am running central surveillance camera system (full screen splitted into 6 pieces/cameras) and I need every hour automaticaly capture screen and send that picture by e-mail. And because AS creating "counted" filenames I have an issues to send right (recent) screenshot by e-mail.

Thanks

Marek

mouser:
That's a good idea.  I can whip up a new version soon with an option for this.

There are two ways it could be done:
1. Let user specify a filename pattern on "File Saving" tab that as usual but add an option that tells AS to overwrite existing file if it already exists (instead of autonaming with counter).
2. Have an option that does file saving uniquely as it currently does but ALSO saves some generic filename ("lastcapture.png" for example) and always overwrites.

Which would be more useful?

Ballue:
Thanks for fast reply. My vote is for 2nd option - would be great to have such functionality (and much better than 1st option). Maybe it would be easier for you to implement as well - keep file saving rules as it is,  and just simply copy recent screenshot to "lastcapture.png".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version