ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

If not Cubby, then what?

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
I just sent a question about LogMeIn Pro (the replacement for Cubby), and I was astonished at the reply.

With LogMeIn Pro, you will have the 1 TB of cloud storage where files can be passed back and forth within the computers associated with your account. Unfortunately, the files will no longer be automatically synced but you can still have those files shared between all of the computers. Files and folders can be accessed through LogMeIn Pro. If you do need the files to automatically sync, that feature will be lost during the migration. Let me know if you still have further questions or concerns about what will happen with the switch. Have a great day!

If we have answered your question, we will send you an email in the next few days asking for your feedback. We value your opinion and thank you in advance for taking the time to click on the survey link and let us know how your experience was with our team.

--- End quote ---

DK2IT:
Some alternative can be:
Hubic (cheap but slow?)
Tresorit (expensive)
PCloud
Resilio Sync

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version