ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016: QuickJump 2016

<< < (5/6) > >>

c.gingerich:
@Baile Thank you! :-) Yep, it works the same, I use it every day.

anjan_oleti:
I use MenuApp. It has been there for a long time and is feature rich. But, I am looking for an alternative since it is buggy. Was excited to see QuickJump, but then it does not create sub menus for folders. :(

c.gingerich:
No QuickJump does not have sub-menus for sub-folders, that is by design. I wanted it to be fast and having to loop through sub-folders and create sub-menus adds a lot of time to creating the menu. I do not think I will ever create sub-menus for folders. What I may do in a future release is make pseudo sub-menus that only show when clicking on the folder menu item. That way they are generated on the fly and will not make it much, if any, slower.

wraith808:
I actually like that it doesn't create sub-menus, and if you do add it, can you make sure to put the option of not using it?

c.gingerich:
Yep, it's going to be an optional parameter called SubMenus. Was a quick add and I'll be uploading a new version soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version