ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016: QuickJump 2016

(1/6) > >>

c.gingerich:
Application Name QuickJump 2016 Version 2.6 Short Description Fast and easy file/app launcher Supported OSes Windows xp or higher Download Link Download Version History
* March 29, 2016 - version 2.6 - Added optional SubMenus parameter
* December 29, 2015 - version 2.5 - Fixed small bug in menu generation
* December 28, 2015 - version 2.4 Apps/folders/files can be opened by pressing the corresponding underlined letter for that menu item.
* December 22, 2015 - version 2.1 removed file name extensions from menu
* December 21, 2015 - First Release; version 2.0
QuickJump 2016 is a FREE, fast, and easy file/program launcher. It can be used 2 ways, put QuickJump2016.exe in any folder and run it. It will list all files and folders in a menu so you can just click and it will open/run. Or you can put QuickJump2016.exe in a folder and create shortcuts to it passing a path to files or shortcuts. It will list all of the files in that path. See QJ Readme.txt for more info.

Example:
Put QuickJump2016.exe in a folder, create a shortcut to it and change the properties adding the path "C:\My Apps". When you double click the shortcut it will list all the files in "C:\My Apps" in a menu.

Screen Shots:
Properties of the shortcut showing how to add the path to open.

Shot of menu that is created by QuickJump2016.exe using shortcut.

Download QuickJump2016 - QuickJump 2016 home page

wraith808:
Looks pretty cool... a less visual version of 7stacks! :)

c.gingerich:
Yes I used 7stacks but it would just run so slow sometimes and take forever to open if I had a lot of apps/files in the folder. I wanted a faster way, so I made this. :-)

wraith808:
Yes I used 7stacks but it would just run so slow sometimes and take forever to open if I had a lot of apps/files in the folder. I wanted a faster way, so I made this. :-)
-c.gingerich (December 21, 2015, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

My problem with it also, so I'll give this a try!

BGM:
Wraith, what about removing the ".lnk" from the display?  We don't really need to see the file extension, and it would be less clutter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version