ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

gateway ta6 laptop

<< < (7/14) > >>

holt:
A laminated business card held in place with Scotch invisible tape. So far, works fine; now if I can just stop flinching everytime I type something.

holt:
Can someone please tell me where I can download a safe copy of Nero 7 Ultra?

Ath:
Can someone please tell me where I can download a safe copy of Nero 7 Ultra?
-holt (January 05, 2016, 01:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Buy the latest at http://www.nero.com or an outdated stock-item on www.ebay.com etc.
When in need of a free CD/DVD burning suite: use google to find any of the gazillion suites available.

Shades:
ImgBurn...that used to be my favorite burning software, back in the days I still used CDs/DVDs to store stuff on. Nowadays I only use pen drives and (portable) hard disks (and virtualized" tapes in my Bacula setup, but that is a whole different story). Much more convenient and faster too.

Nero 5.x was the last version of Nero I used for quite a long time actually. Way too much bloat in later versions of Nero steered me towards ImgBurn v2.5.2, which is the embodiment of 'lean and mean' software (3MByte in total). It is freeware and, as a bonus, it works as portable application too. Never looked back or for other burning software since.

holt:
ImgBurn...that used to be my favorite burning software, back in the days I still used CDs/DVDs to store stuff on. Nowadays I only use pen drives and (portable) hard disks (and virtualized" tapes in my Bacula setup, but that is a whole different story). Much more convenient and faster too.

Nero 5.x was the last version of Nero I used for quite a long time actually. Way too much bloat in later versions of Nero steered me towards ImgBurn v2.5.2, which is the embodiment of 'lean and mean' software (3MByte in total). It is freeware and, as a bonus, it works as portable application too. Never looked back or for other burning software since.
-Shades (January 05, 2016, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
I presume ImgBurn does more than 'burn image files'. I own a purchased serial number to Nero 7 Ultra, and always liked it. I downloaded a copy, installed it perfectly, and it took up one-half gig. I tried to burn a copy of the download of it to disk, and got the error 'an exception has occurred' and 'out of memory', twice. I only have 25GB of free space left anyway, so I uninstalled it, and am thinking seriously about your 3MB ImgBurn suggestion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version