ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

hotkeys no longer working in version 4.15.2

<< < (6/6)

DuncanSD:
My HotKeys work erratically, working when I restart Windows and then after using it for a while, it stops working.  I have Window 10 64Bit install and do not have either DropBox nor One Drive (installed but not signed in). 

UPDATE: Once I paste the object into the target app, it stops working, restart the app and it works for one screencapture again.

UPDATE: reassigned to own keys and works everytime, so it does seem some app is "taking" the print screen button.  Could it be another screen grabbing app installed by the organisation (Snipping tool)?

wraith808:
My HotKeys work erratically, working when I restart Windows and then after using it for a while, it stops working.  I have Window 10 64Bit install and do not have either DropBox nor One Drive (installed but not signed in). 

UPDATE: Once I paste the object into the target app, it stops working, restart the app and it works for one screencapture again.

UPDATE: reassigned to own keys and works everytime, so it does seem some app is "taking" the print screen button.  Could it be another screen grabbing app installed by the organisation (Snipping tool)?
-DuncanSD (December 22, 2015, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

The other option to DropBox being stupid is OneDrive being stupid, if you have that installed.  See this thread for more info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version