ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2016

NANY 2016 :Window resize keys (grids X*Y where X,Y = 1 to 5)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Ath:
Instead of the end-of-life-declared WinSplit Revolution, or it's non-free successor MaxTo, I'd opt for the free, DonationCoder based, GridMove

But I think Win_Resize_Keys is none of the above, it only resizes the current window, it doesn't move&resize all windows into predefined areas.

ayryq:
Instead of the end-of-life-declared WinSplit Revolution, or it's non-free successor MaxTo, I'd opt for the free, DonationCoder based, GridMove

But I think Win_Resize_Keys is none of the above, it only resizes the current window, it doesn't move&resize all windows into predefined areas.
-Ath (December 16, 2015, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
WiinSplit/MaxTo work on a single window, different than GridMove. If I repeatedly hit (for example) Ctrl-Alt-4, the currently-active window fills the left half of the screen, left third, and left two-thirds of the screen.

My point, though, was to offer a hotkey which is apparently available, namely Ctrl-Alt-Numpad.

tomos:
v1.03 ctl+win+alt+<digit> :to change grid increment
-wjamoe (December 16, 2015, 08:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't forgotten this - will try and get to try it out tonight or tomorrow evening ... it's a hectic time of year :-\

tomos:
v1.03 ctl+win+alt+<digit> :to change grid increment
-wjamoe (December 16, 2015, 08:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi wjamoe,
distractions are easing now ;-)

It is working a treat on my Win7 (x64) laptop :Thmbsup:
will try it out for a while

relipse:
Thanks for the script, for some reason i can't get the CTRL + WIN + # to work, but CTRL + WIN + RIGHT/LEFT/UP/DOWN dworked.

Are you going to release the source?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version