ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Opt-in before January 31, 2016 to keep your current OneDrive storage size

<< < (2/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
Just a reminder for those that have forgotten - https://preview.onedrive.com/bonus/ - you are running short of time.  ;)
-4wd (January 30, 2016, 06:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I clicked in the nick of time.  (I got a 100GB bonus some time ago for some Bing promotion that I still don't understand.  I've never seen any explanation for cashing in the points anywhere.)  The 100GB is worth keeping.   :Not sure if it would be chopped but no sense taking chances.  :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Just a reminder for those that have forgotten - https://preview.onedrive.com/bonus/ - you are running short of time.  ;)
-4wd (January 30, 2016, 06:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks, still good :Thmbsup:

Scott_Y:
... So long story short, if you have had any free storage allocated to your account, you have to go to this link to retain your current storage size else it will be reduced to 5GB.
-lanux128 (December 12, 2015, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Now that was interesting. As far as I know, I never had any OneDrive storage space until I purchased an Office 2016 license last October. It included 5 Gb of OneDrive storage space -- nothing extra. So out of curiosity I tried the opt-out link just now and found I had 15 Gb. Maybe I signed up long ago and forgot about it.

MilesAhead:
... So long story short, if you have had any free storage allocated to your account, you have to go to this link to retain your current storage size else it will be reduced to 5GB.
-lanux128 (December 12, 2015, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Now that was interesting. As far as I know, I never had any OneDrive storage space until I purchased an Office 2016 license last October. It included 5 Gb of OneDrive storage space -- nothing extra. So out of curiosity I tried the opt-out link just now and found I had 15 Gb. Maybe I signed up long ago and forgot about it.
-Scott_Y (January 31, 2016, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Click it again. Maybe you'll have 30GB.  :D

Stoic Joker:
*Shrug* I'm still showing 25GB of storage, and I didn't sign shit. However I have had the account since back when Hotmail was trendy ... So I'm guessing the early adopter/loyalty storage bumps are still being honored.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version