ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

MFCRecorder - Continued

<< < (13/15) > >>

dm9452:
When viewing which site?
The MFC mobile or normal site?
-4wd (December 27, 2016, 05:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
Either site.

I found the ones I referred to in my last post are also labeled as "No Mobile Feed" by MFC's mobile site.

For example:
MFCRecorder - Continued

4wd:
When viewing which site?
The MFC mobile or normal site?
-4wd (December 27, 2016, 05:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
Either site.

I found the ones I referred to in my last post are also labeled as "No Mobile Feed" by MFC's mobile site. -dm9452 (December 31, 2016, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's because it is a Flash stream and not a mobile feed, MFCRecorder only handles .m3u8 streaming HTTP.

If you open the mobile site in a normal desktop browser, (eg. Chrome), that is set so that the Flash plugin requires permission to run you'll see that when you click on one of the "No Mobile Feed" it will ask to run the Flash plugin.

If you check the same "No Mobile Feed" on a mobile browser that doesn't support Flash, you'll get a still image every 30 seconds or so.

mouser's URLSnooper also shows it is a Flash stream:

If you use a Flash capable mobile browser to view the mobile site, you'll never know if it's Flash or not unless you can disable automatic Flash playback.

You need to remember, Adobe Flash is not officially supported on any mobile platform, Adobe stopped supporting it back at version 10 or 11.  It's the reason why most chat sites do not support Hidden/Private chat on mobile platforms, Flash makes it possible to easily stream the secure video/audio but there will be no mobile feed while it's happening.

Another thing to note, whether or not there is a mobile feed is up to the model, it's dependant on the resolution chosen for the broadcast. See here.

PacoPaco:
Any news on a better video quality version folks?

wraith808:
Any news on a better video quality version folks?
-PacoPaco (February 26, 2017, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is an closed source project, continued from a questionably open source project by someone that doesn't seem to visit the site anymore.

As stated by 4wd above, the original source is still available: http://stream-recorder.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78261&postcount=435

However, I wouldn't expect any further development here, unless asudem unexpectedly returns.

mfmax:
Hello friends!

Would it be possible to update the MFCRecorder due to recent changes in the MFC servers? The code could be transferred to others interested in giving continuity? Particularly I think it an excellent program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version