ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

MFCRecorder - Continued

<< < (12/15) > >>

highfive7:
hi guys,

first of all thank you so much for providing a simple solution for MFC
but i can't even make any changes on this while i'm running.
nothing won't change.
do i have to modify Settings.xml before launching the "MFCRecorder.exe"

anyway, I did at least the model ID who I want.

and do I also have to modify this section?
<UpdateTime>0001-01-01T00:00:00</UpdateTime>
if so, please let me know how to modify this part.

FYI, i put 2 files in the "MFCRecorder" folder : ffmpeg/ffplay (x86 the latest version of ffmpeg)

i tried clicking on "get model datat" in the file menu and nothing's come up.

any help please?
(if i didn't do anyting wrong, please send me a working version of yours including ffmpeg and ffplay)

PacoPaco:
No news about being able to record at a higher bitrate folks?

FerNR:
Hello everyone! I would like to know if its possible to add in the recording folders names, besides the ID and username, the age and the country of each model. If possible, how should I proceed? Thanks in advance for all help.

dm9452:
Just to clarify a bit more (possibly):
The URLs ending .m3u8 are the mobile streams, you can capture these using Livestreamer, ffmpeg, etc because it's just a HTTP streaming playlist.  You can play them with VLC, MPC-HC, etc.
-4wd (October 04, 2016, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
I found the ones that will be classified as "Away" by MFCRecorder but are indeed online can not be downloaded via this way. I wonder if their mobile stream have different URL format.

4wd:
Just to clarify a bit more (possibly):
The URLs ending .m3u8 are the mobile streams, you can capture these using Livestreamer, ffmpeg, etc because it's just a HTTP streaming playlist.  You can play them with VLC, MPC-HC, etc.
-4wd (October 04, 2016, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
I found the ones that will be classified as "Away" by MFCRecorder but are indeed online can not be downloaded via this way. I wonder if their mobile stream have different URL format.-dm9452 (December 27, 2016, 04:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

When viewing which site?
The MFC mobile or normal site?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version