ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

An option to make the selected item from the Quick Paste menu move to the top?

(1/2) > >>

c627627:
When you select a clipboard item from the Quick Paste Menu, it stays where it is on the list.
Is there an option to make the selected item move to the top, due to the likelihood of that selected item being needed more than once...

mouser:
i agree this is desirable.
i have a memory of adding an option for this somewhere -- though the option is described as (update the date of clips that are pasted, or something like that).

c627627:
Thank you for telling me this already exists.

I found it at:
Misc. Options 1 > CHECK: Update clip modification date on paste

Perhaps in next version this option can be CHECKed by default and people can choose to unCHECK it?

mouser:
You may be right -- it may be a good idea to make that option enabled by default.  anyone else think so (or not)?

c627627:
Unless people disagree, I would like to post my requests so far for your consideration:

1. Tray icon flash disable (preferably by default, but at least an option).

2. Flush Clip History, as a 1-click option on the main menu, right above where it says Exit.
(Probably the most important request, since Flush Clip History would get rid of copied credit card number and other sensitive data someone might be temporarily working with.)

3. This should be default: Misc. Options 1 > CHECK: Update clip modification date on paste.

and the one I know won't be implemented ;-) :-) :

4. All sounds OFF by default with option to turn ON.

Thank you again for making this fine program.

P.S. It would be nice to have some sort of View Your Posts link on the forums that would list all the threads the logged in user is participating in with a single click in order of most recent activity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version