ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Black Friday Deals 2015

<< < (4/7) > >>

Jibz:
Oh nice, didn't know the lifetime license was still obtainable :-*.

4wd:
Oh nice, didn't know the lifetime license was still obtainable :-*.-Jibz (November 28, 2015, 02:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

The deal has been up since August, (it was originally AU$2 cheaper), if there's a problem with it accepting an non-Australian order, let me know.

tomos:
Re. this deal, the following deal from PC & Tech Authority (via OzBargain) is still active as of this moment:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium V2 - Lifetime, non-expiring, 1 PC license:

Screenshot - 28_11_2015 , 13_22_45.jpg

Depending on what your bank charges for currency conversion, it'll be cheaper if you buy it in AUD at AUD$29.95
-4wd (November 27, 2015, 08:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for this -- yeah, it was 4 euros cheaper using AU$.
PayPal tried to compensate by charging me one Euro more than the current XE.com exchange rate (but of course they would have done that no matter the currency).

If anyone else is going for this - dont forget to untick extended download for the 29.95 AUD price !

4wd:
thanks for this -- yeah, it was 4 euros cheaper using AU$-tomos (November 28, 2015, 01:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for letting us know.

PayPal tried to compensate by charging me one Euro more than the current XE.com exchange rate (but of course they would have done that no matter the currency).
--- End quote ---

A bit offtopicFWIW, I use a CitiBank Debit Visa on a Transaction account for foreign currency purchases: no fees, no foreign currency fee, and their exchange rate is very close to the current ForEx rate - much closer than either of my other banks and PayPal.

Ennovy:
For 24 hours, CintaNotes Lifetime license 60% discount: coupon "CMON2015LIFETIME"
http://cintanotes.com/

ManicTime Pro, 24 hours, 50% discount: http://www.manictime.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version