ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Advanced Recent Access [free]

(1/1)

MilesAhead:
Advanced Recent Access 100% Discount

I thought I would try something third party that tracks recently accessed files/folders etc..

It does not seem to track programs that were run.  But folders documents and files etc..

The scheme seems to be read the Registry on first run to get a list of items to start.  Then the access count is incremented when you open something from the utility.  Opening a folder yourself using explorer does not bump that item up in the list or increase the count.

I'll try it for awhile and see how it goes.  :)

It does seem to be the current version 4.0 not a giveaway of the obsolete 3.x series.

Edit: There is according to the page, 28 days left to get it.  So no panic.  :)

Curt:
It does seem to be the current version 4.0 not a giveaway of the obsolete 3.x series.-MilesAhead (November 25, 2015, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oct 28, 2015: Version 4.0 released.

Oct 09, 2015: Version 3.0 released.

Oct 01, 2015: Version 2.2 released

http://www.trisunsoft.com/advanced-recent-access/#update -Trisunsoft Latest News
--- End quote ---

$20 for a lifetime key

MilesAhead:
I just uninstalled because it bogs the bootup and I found I wasn't using it for anything.  It does not seem to allow delayed load.  Otherwise I would have just had it load last.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version