ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Mouser - one more thing while you've still got a beta in the oven :-)

(1/1)

Lolipop Jones:
I notice that when launching LBC with the -nodock and -nowindow arguments (that's the way I like to use it, as a flyout from the taskbar) it seems that the -readonly setting is also applied, I can't enter the preferences screen.   Is that intentional??

mouser:
How are you trying to enter preferences screen?

Lolipop Jones:
When I run LBC minimized, it places its icon in the Win 7 notifications area (I meant to say that when I said "taskbar) at the lower right corner of the screen.   I always try to remember to keep it minimized so it will start up this way.

Running LBC with no command line arguments gives me the menu flyout when I left click on the icon and the configuration flyout when I right click.  That's perfect for me.

Running LBC with -nodock and -nowindow gives the menu flyout (with an "exit" selection on bottom) on a left click, and no response on a right click.

mouser:
Running LBC with -nodock and -nowindow gives the menu flyout (with an "exit" selection on bottom) on a left click, and no response on a right click.
--- End quote ---
try the latest beta (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2578.0)

Lolipop Jones:
Sweet.......

Do you do plumbing???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version