ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

question about audio

(1/2) > >>

Andastre:
New here,hi  :)

Still looking around and trying things out. Great community. But I do have a question about some shareware audio software
that I have registered quite some time ago.

It is called 'chevolume' and it works great but is a bit buggy sometimes. So I wanted to ask him about fixing these bugs but I
got no answer at all (since many months). You can still register and pay for it,just the owner is unavailable./unreachable.
Don't know if it will be continued...

Anyone know if a similar tool is available somewhere?

;)
Ria

mouser:
What does the program do?

Andastre:
Forgot,sry. Description is here  chevolume

mouser:
Ah yes, there are other apps that do that.
BUT, i believe what you'll find is that Windows 7 (and higher) has this feature built into it.  And as Windows 7 is a pretty unanimous improvement over win xp, upgrading windows may be the cleanest way to go.

Someone will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong about Windows 7 providing this feature built-in.

Curt:
According to the software author, CheVolume was created especially for Windows 7 and newer. CheVolume 0.4.0.2 is from September. Looking at the program's history, I would say it's still in beta - as an example, only Chrome is supported! - and at such early stage, bugs are mandatory.

"Liberate your audio!"

FAQ: http://www.chevolume.com/Faq.aspx-CheVolume
--- End quote ---

^ I have never heard of programs with this set of features, and I wouldn't know why to need them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version