ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Will you upgrade to Microsoft Office 2007?

<< < (5/7) > >>

longrun:
I won't buy it; however, I was surprised to find that it seemed genuinely innovative, unlike Vista, which seems to offer me nothing outside of its improved security (which is not trivial).

zridling:
How does a keyboard emphasize the mouse?
--- End quote ---

It has no keypad, for instance.

Are they not teaching typing/keyboarding in schools anymore? WTF mate!

Cavalcader:
It has no keypad, for instance.
-zridling (July 06, 2006, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
:tellme: Hmm. Sounds like a Marketing idea -- it's definitely not from people that already use a computer with any regularity. Who would even consider using Excel without a numpad? :P

Wordzilla:
Allow me to ask something, how many of you have paid for the current version of office you are running? I know a lot of people say they wont upgrade because the price is too high, but I am just curious how many have paid for their CURRENT version?
-Josh (June 30, 2006, 02:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I paid (actually my parents paid) for my Office 2003 Pro Academic version and I got rid of it for Office 2007 Beta 2 when it went public.  :D

Office 2007 rocks!  IMO, it focuses on down-to-earth productivity. I almost tried to migrate to StarOffice before Office 2007 came out because I'm always in favor of open standard. But StarOffice just can't compete with Office 2007, sad though.

housetier:
Microsoft Office doesn't work on my computer; and I couldn't afford it anyway. => no "upgrade" for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version