ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

hotkeys no longer working in version 4.15.2

<< < (2/6) > >>

mouser:
This program may help you identify when you find the culprit: Ethervane ActiveHotkeys
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=18189.0

So exit SC, and then exit other apps (running in background/systemtray) while rechecking the global hotkeys after you exit each one.

absoblogginlutely:
thanks Mouser.
I used that program to verify that prtscrn by itself is trapped by screenshotcaptor and have managed to get it to show up in screenshotcaptor now ( enabled the show dialog on capture setting to verify this is occurring).
After quitting Screenshot Captor, the active shows N for the shift ptrscreen so it looks like scs is trapping it but not actually processing it

mouser:
that is very odd..
are the hotkeys listed in the screenshot captor hotkey dialog?
is it possible that a security application is blocking SC from triggering?
do any of the hotkeys work? (note: you need to test them with the sc options dialog closed).

absoblogginlutely:
Ok - this is weird in that it's now working.
I ran the program again this afternoon and now all my hotkeys are working.
Scratching head.....

The hotkeys were listed in both the Hotkeys Standard and also in the Hotkeys-Custom (see screenshot clip.png).
Earlier today, the only ones not working were all of the ptrscr ones listed in the hotkey standards.
We have forefront here and I'm not aware of it causing any issues with hotkeys - it's been a bizarre couple of days but I'm glad to say it's working now.

Andy

paralleltwin:
v4.15.2
hotkeys busted.
win 10 pro 64.
Can't use activehotkeys to check anything since it's 32 bit only.
funnily enough print screen works fine in cbh+s but does crap all in sc.
love to help out if i can to get it resolved... just using the bar at the moment as a work around.
 :( no shift+ps/sc makes me sad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version