ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Get Quote to use full edit applet instead of Quick Reply?

(1/1)

MilesAhead:
I don't see any way to get into Preferences if that is where this is controlled.  When I quote a post I get Quick Reply with no way to switch to the whole enchilada.

Edit:  Also I see no way to upload attachments or do much of anything.  If I click Quick Reply it just hides the window.  It does not give me an option to use the full BBS Edit thingie.

wraith808:
I don't see any way to get into Preferences if that is where this is controlled.  When I quote a post I get Quick Reply with no way to switch to the whole enchilada.

Edit:  Also I see no way to upload attachments or do much of anything.  If I click Quick Reply it just hides the window.  It does not give me an option to use the full BBS Edit thingie.
-MilesAhead (October 08, 2015, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought that was the way it always was... at least that's the way I always used it.  In order to get to the full reply from there, you just click preview.

MilesAhead:

-MilesAhead (October 08, 2015, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought that was the way it always was... at least that's the way I always used it.  In order to get to the full reply from there, you just click preview.
-wraith808 (October 08, 2015, 10:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

What is to preview if you cannot set an attachment?  No it definitely was possible to go directly into the full edit mode before.

mouser:
what wraith said: you hit preview and then you can add attachments,etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version