ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: systray keyboard lights

<< < (5/5)

prosayist:
Thanks jgp;
 I figured that out already and made a new version.
(Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.)

Attached here, with UseErrorLevel and ToolTips, for those who wish to have it.

Clive:
Hello Everyone,
I find KeyInfo very helpful (being one of those clumsy hunt 'n' peck typists and having a cordless kb), but am mystified as to why KI disappears from the tray between shutting down the 'puter one day and turning it on the next. Any suggestions? Also (a wish) could it be made semi transparent and floating on the desktop?

jgpaiva:
Hello Everyone,
I find KeyInfo very helpful (being one of those clumsy hunt 'n' peck typists and having a cordless kb), but am mystified as to why KI disappears from the tray between shutting down the 'puter one day and turning it on the next. Any suggestions? Also (a wish) could it be made semi transparent and floating on the desktop?
-Clive (September 14, 2006, 02:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
You mean KI disappears every time you start the computer?
That's because it is a single executeable, without install, and doesn't have any config for starting with windows.
If you'd like it to start with windows, just drag and drop the executable on to the "startup" group on the start menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version