ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Simple donut chart software?

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
I believe Graphs Made Easy [GME] is The Only freeware app on the market, of this kind. You must however be both concentrated and vigilante during the installation, or you will get unwanted programs as well. GME is said to be very easy, if you know the data to give it. I have it installed at the moment, but it is so boring to look at, I have to remove it, or it will make me fall asleep...

However, they seriously claim that this chart was created with GME:

Simple donut chart software?
http://www.graphsmadeeasy.com/faqs.html Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can GME import/export data from other applications, such as Microsoft Excel ® ?
A. GME imports data from data-grid style programs, including MS  Excel ®,  by means of copying the data of selected cells to the Windows ®  clipboard. GME does not currently export data, though future versions may do.   

Q. Is commercial or corporate use of GME permitted, or is a licence required?
A. GME is freeware, and can be used freely in all scenarios.

Q. Can GME generate logarithmic graphs (e.g. a graph with a Y-axis that has equidistant spaces that read 10, 100, 1000 etc.)?
A. No.

Q. Can GME import data in to an existing GME graph to combine data?
A. No, but a solution could be to combine the source data in your spreadsheet program, and then import the combined data in to GME.

Q. Does GME run on Apple Mac or Linux operating systems?
A. No. GME runs only on Windows (XP or higher).-FAQ
--- End quote ---

http://www.graphsmadeeasy.com/

x16wda:
You must however be both concentrated and vigilante during the installation, or you will get unwanted programs as well.
-Curt (October 24, 2015, 05:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
I guess that's why they say an Internet connection is required for installation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version