ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best REAL Program to use for AVCHD video format conversion

<< < (3/3)

franstam:
haha sorry the process was rough but i used to use that program a long time ago i must have forgotten how bad the process was. but the amount of coversion options are crazy alot

MilesAhead:
I tried Super a few times because people who liked it really liked it.  But it seemed like every time I hit the button to start processing I realized I forgot one setting.  And after a few times when I would remind myself not to forget that setting I would forget a different one.  It was too frustrating for me.

:)

superboyac:
SUPER has not recommended because there are so many more alternatives now without the confusing interface or crazy website.  I use xmedia recode now.

MilesAhead:
SUPER has not recommended because there are so many more alternatives now without the confusing interface or crazy website.  I use xmedia recode now.
-superboyac (October 16, 2015, 09:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have been away from video conversions for more than two years.  An eternity.  So I try to refrain from suggesting software.  The landscape has shifted too much.  :)

I took a brief look at their web site.  It claims to convert nearly all audio and video formats.  Would I be right in assuming it utilizes AviSynth?  Converters that do tend to be very flexible.

Curt:
SUPER © Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Recorder.
    A GUI to FFmpeg, MEncoder, MPlayer, x264,
    MusePack, Monkey's audio, Shorten audio, TAK audio, True audio,
    WavPack, the libavcodec library & the theora/vorbis RealProducer's plugIn.
--- End quote ---

Download only from http://www.erightsoft.com/Superdc.html  + scroll down

SUPER © v2015.build.65+Recorder (May 31, 2015) is NOT suitable to run in a Windows emulator environment like VirtualBox, WINE or any alike
--- End quote ---

^ silly? Just you wait until you see the homepage and the program's GUI...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version